Favorite images of 2016
2016 was a crazy year.
As I do an annual inventory and reflect, I am so humbled and impressed with my wife and her ability to love and support me and raise our children with such grace. I have put her through the ringer again this year but there isn’t anyone else I would rather stand by! We had a big year.
- Had a baby (Sullivan Noble Meyer, May 11th,)
- watched Gwen grow into a little woman right in front of our eyes
- sold our home
- bought a minivan
- moved in with my parents
- my photography was nominated for North America Hairstyling Awards
- shot the cover of Midwest Living (November)
- shot the cover of a Men’s Style Lab magazine
- did work for Lowe’s
- photo shoot with a Ferrari
- hot air balloon ride
- got snowed in my hotel in downtown Manhattan
- got to take my family down to Nashville/Florida with me for a wedding.
Traveled for work to Cabo, Rhode Island, Florida, North Carolina, Twin Cities, Grand Marais, California, Nashville, Kansas City, Albert Lea, NYC twice, Omaha, Las Vegas to do 32 weddings, 34 engagement sessions, 91 family sessions, 36 senior sessions, and 56 commercial shoots.
Here are some of my favorite images from the year, in no particular order and for no particular reason.